Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's been a while

It has been a while since my last post. A lot has been happening we have finally finished baseball season as well as soccer season. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon. Leighton got to spend a lot of time as a pitcher. His arm has gotten much stronger. Xia finished soccer and loved every minute of it. I think that she enjoyed the more social part of it not so much the skill of it. Xia got into the Sapnish emerson program at Mill Creek Elementry next year. This program will give her the oppertunity to learn Spanish and be fluent in it by the time she has finished 6th grade. I am almost finished with my semester of school. I have one more paper to finish and hope to have it posted by Sat. My sister and I are doing wedding pictures for a friend on Sat. Then I have one more week of work and then I will be off for any where from 3 to 6 weeks because I am going in for surgery. Can I tell you how much I wouldn't give to be normal and have a normal summer without any surgeries, but what can you do. I just keep thinking that when this is over my life will be a little bit more simple. I think that is all the information taht I have for now. Hopefully I can get pictures posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment