Friday, January 28, 2011

Bunko!

So Jake was reading through his facebook and one of his cousins was starting a Bunko group. She was in need of one more person to get the group going officailly so Jake volunteered me. This is a one year commitment that was going to happen on the last Wednesday of every month. Now I have never before played Bunko so I was a little leary about what skills it required. Well, Wednesday January 24 came before I really got a chance to look up the rules on how to play and I got to Gina's house in the dark on what to expect. It turned out to be a whole lot easier then what I thought and I had so much fun. Not only did I get to spend some extra time with family that even though we live so close we see far to little, but I got to have a wonderful night with just girls and they all were over the age of 5. I am so excited now to be a part of this group that is scheduled to meet every month for the next month and nothing can get in the way of it. Yeah for girls night!

No comments:

Post a Comment