Saturday, February 5, 2011

The major exspense!

Who knew that getting so close to being finished with school would cost so much. First I dropped $220 for a test (that I better pass) and that's just so I can start student teaching. Then I find out that in order for me to student teach in Jan I have to pay $1000 (still trying to figure out how that works. I pay them to work but then I don't get paid for it.) However if I pay it by May then I get $200 off making it $800. Guess the season tickets for Lagoon and San Fransisco trip are out of the question now.Then when all is said and done I pay another $150 for the last test. All of this then I get called for jury duty which I have to take off work and they pay me $50 for the first day then $11 for any day after that. Can any other exspens come up.
Now taht I am done complaining I do have a wonderful husband taht bought my mom and I floor seat tickets to Reba and George Strait. Even though he doesn't like country he got up at 6 in the morning to wait in the cold so I could have good seats. He is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment