Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm not spoiled! Well OK I am

I have always said that I'm not spoiled just well loved. Well what can I say. It turns out I am both. My wonderful husband bought me the iPhone 4 which I absolutely love. Then to top it off he bought me the new Schwinn Cruiser that is black with pink and white trim and has a very cute wicker basket at the front of it. Pictures soon to come. I also had a major head ache on Sunday and so he let me sleep in and went and taught my lesson for me in Primary (the funniest part is that, that was also the day the stake primary presidency was at the ward and they sat in on the class for him) Then yesterday I still had that massive headache and it was so bad that I spent the day laying on the living room floor with my kids playing the wii and the computer all day and by 7:00 p.m. when Jake got home and saw that I hadn't moved much all day and I looked ever so lovely he called my daddy and took me to get my neck popped which made today bearable. Like I said I am well loved and a little spoiled but what can you do :)

1 comment: