Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Long time no Blog

Wow its really been that long since my last blog. It has been a very busy time for me and my family. I am on the last real term before student teaching. I also was able to get 26 credit hours in last term and pass all the classes so I was asked to join Alph Kappa Phi which for those of you that don't know this is the honor society for the education department in the country and looks really good on my resume. Yeah me! I also continue to teach have been helping Jake with his English and Math because he has also gone back to school and continue to help both the kids with their school work. Xia is still loving her Spanish Emerson that she is doing in school and Leighton is doing very well in fact he was able to get a 4 on his reading comprehension for the state and also his math for those that don't know what a 4 is it is the equivalent to a +A then he got a 3 on his science. I also took my last Praxis test and was very nervous because everyone said it was so hard and didn't pass it the first time but guess what I did it. Again Yeah Me! My mom and I have been to two concerts thanks to Jake we got to see the Zac Brown Band and then the following weekend we saw Brad Paisley. Both were wonderful concerts however I woke up the Saturday after Brad Paisley with a stomach ache that just got worse and worse until it got to the point on Monday I finally got 30 minutes sleep but had to get up for work and started to throw up again and was doubled over so Jake took me to Ann Jeffered's who in turn sent us to St. Marks for and ultra sound and blood work and two hours later I found myself admitted to the hospital to have my gall bladder taken out. Sad thing is that not 7 months before I was at St. Marks for my hysterectomy. Now hopefully I'm done with my medical for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment