Monday, July 26, 2010

24th parade

On Friday Jake stayed at our spot to save it for sleeping out and while he did this I went with my mom to pick up my nephew Tav and Leighton made marshmellow shooters with papa for the kids to play with at the parade.
Had so much fun sleeping out at the parade. I hope that my kids enjoy it as much as I did when I was growing up. The past two years we have had a wonderful spot for the parade because it is all in the shade. It's just too bad that both of my sisters quit doing it. However I did have my nephew Tav with us.
Xia did end up back at my moms at about 3 am because she was complaining of a sore ear and throat. She kept telling me it was all better but she wouldn't eat and anyone who knows Xia knows that that isn't normal. We gave it until today when she still hadn't eatten Jake took her to the doctors and as I suspected she has strep. She just doesn't let getting sick slow her down.
Xia got her test results from her blood work. Everything is normal which is good she's just going to be a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment