Friday, July 23, 2010

So after work yesterday Jake and Leighton went up tp Rockwell to go fishing. Which in and of its self is pretty funny because Leighton is so impatient. However he enjoyed it. This is him at the begining.

Being on land only lasted for a short while then Lei insisted on getting in the water even though it was getting colder outside. He told Jake that "a true fisherman has to get wet". Xia and I returned from shopping at the outlet stores in Park City about an hour later. On the ride to Park City Xia asked "why don't I get to fish?" To which I replied that it isn't all that fun you just have to sit and wait. She was okay with this reponse.

When we returned to pick up the boys Xia and I had to hike down to where the boys were. This was a trial in and of itself because it was a steep drop and Xia just kept on falling on her bottom in the process she tried to take me down with her. When we finally made it down Xia showed why she isn't a fisher. It took all of about 5 minutes before she was in the water splashing around and playing with the mud on the botton of the water.

Towards the end of fishing I got a picture for Lei that I thought was so precious. It just goes to show you that anything can suprise you. I didn't think that at 9:00 pm with all of the medicine out of his system Lei could stand quiet and still for more then a minute but he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment