Friday, July 30, 2010

Tim McGraw Concert

I got the chance to go to the Tim McGraw concert with my mom and friend Megan. I have now been to 5 concerts with my mom and have loved the chance to hang out with her and get to know her better. I have always counted her as one of my friends but because of these concert I have gotten to know her even more and love the time I get to spend with her. It has also been fun to spend time with Megan who also grew up with my mom as one of her moms as well so she knows as much about her as she does about me.
I am like my mom in that I love to watch people and the people that go to the concerts are so funny because after they have been drinking they seem to forget that other can see what they are doing and many of them make the biggest fools of themselves and we just enjoy getting to laugh at the things that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment