Monday, November 15, 2010

update since Halloween

Its been a while since I last updated so here is what has been going on. First I finally was able to take my Trig. final. I thought that after so much studying and having the date change that I did terrible because I kept on second guessing myself. Well I passed and not just that I was able to pass it with a B. Needless to say I was thrilled.
Leighton seems to be getting more done in school. Between Jake, Lei, and me we made the deal that for every spelling test he gets 100% on he gets $5.00 and for everyday of the week that his weekend report has no missing quizzes or assignments he can earn another $5.00 how ever for any assignment or quiz missing he owes me the dollar for that day (hence the 5 days of school for $5.00) So far Lei has made $10. It also works out because I was able to tie this into his chore namely his room. If I have to help get it cleaned up then he has to pay me he has until Wednesday to get his room cleaned up and then I get $3.00 of it back.
Xia is still Xia and sometimes I think that she just might not make it to the ripe age of 6. That child is as stubborn as they come. Her newest thing is yelling at me when she gets mad you would think that the time in her room or the flip of the mouth would deter her but no nothing seems to phase her. I guess its a good thing that she speaks her mind but sometimes I wish she wouldn't.
Today was picture day at Learning Tree. It actually went by pretty smooth and Lei and Xia took some cute pictures hopefully they turn out cute. Tomorrow is Picture day at West so I am sending Lei and Xia in their formal clothes to see which ones I like better the jeans on the Autumn background or the Sunday clothes on the Christmas background.
That all for now. Hopefully I will be able to say that I passed my last math and history by the next post. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for passing with a B! Now maybe you can tutor me!?! Oh I miss seeing your face Jen. You always make me laugh, and I need to do that more. Sounds like life is being good to you, I hope tha Xia will start. Hope you have a great day. Im glad you are keeping up your blog, I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete