Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. First I have had the opportunity to go back to school and it hasn't been a hard as I thought it would be especially since I have had to do two math classed back to back. I also have a wonderful family both immediate and extended.
This year we had the opportunity to travel to Shelly Idaho for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun for the kids to get to play with their cousins. Even if we were only up there for 3 hours then had to turn around and come back home.
We also have had the extra money to get more then enough for the kids for Christmas as well as to spend a little bit more on Ladd and get him a much needed winter coat. I was also able have all of my Christmas finished early. I am officially finished and its not even the end of November yet.
My sisters, mom, and I also got up again on black Friday at 2 am and had so much fun shopping. Even if we never get the huge savings we just enjoy each others company and the laughs that ensue because of how tired we are and how much fun we are having. We always turn a few heads with how loud and energetic we are for it being so early in the morning.
The kids and I have the house all decorated for Christmas and even though I wrapped 50 Christmas books and don't want to wrap for a while we are very excited to start our "Story a day till Christmas."
I will post pictures later of Thanksgiving and the decorated house.
That's my life so far.

2 comments:

  1. Go Jenica!! You are always so good about getting all your shopping done. Can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels great being done with Christmas shopping doesn't it? I am as well and I couldn't be happier. Plus the only thing I want to think about from here on out is getting this abnoxiously active baby out of my belly! :)

    ReplyDelete