Sunday, October 10, 2010

I give up!

So I have offically decided that October isn't my month. It started with my crazy two weeks and has just gotten worse. First my hard drive gets a virus. The sad thing its a Mac so the odds are 1 in 100. Of course this is the second "bad apple" so to speak. Don't get me wrong I'm not swearing off apple I love mine I just have no luck with computers, Then my car starts acting funny. Turns out its the transmition good news its covered by the warrenty. And then after stressing over my math final and getting no sleep I log in to the test and find out my computer technology is too fast for the program so I had to down grade the system so I can finish school. It is then that I think it can't get any worse right wrong! As we are driving to Idaho to see family from Canada I leave my phone at a Maverick in Pocatello. They were nice enough to call my Grandma Moyes and then my mom because Grandma didn't know what they were talking about. So we had to stop on the way back home to get it.
All I can say is I hope now October can turn around and get better.

2 comments:

  1. Never fear! Halloween is this month and a day full of chocolate is bound to be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen!!! Im sending good positive thoughts your way! Sorry its been crapy! Your October was my august! I miss you tons and think we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete