Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can I "GIVE UP" yet?

It has been a long two weeks. I am so ready for October to be over. Not only have I not taken my math final that is a month over due (long story)! Leighton and I have been at each others throats over school. Can I tell you how much I take parent projects. His last book report was 10 different things and it took us (and by us I mean me) 11 hours. Need less to say I don't think he got a thing out of it. Then when I e-mail his teacher to find out why he has had so much homework for math and by this I mean about 75 problems every other night because he is not finishing in class. I want to point out that on back to school night I spacifically waited behind so I could let her know that he is on meds for ADHD and if she could let me know if she notices that he is struggling to focus (I didn't even sugar coat it I said "if you notice that work isn't getting finished or he has a hard time staying in his seat will you contact me so I can check his mead's? Her response was I will thank you for letting me know") SO I e-mail her and find out that he is missing "quite a few quizzes and that when he doesn't finish he puts them in his desk, However when he was taking his med's he wasn't struggling as bad" to this I had to say "when he was taking his med's He still is and has only missed one day I might add!" What happened to the I will contact you if I see a problem? Missing quizzes wasn't enough but to think that I had taken him off his med's and not even bother to find out arrgh!
Then I get a letter from the principal stating that he has 10 tardies for the first trimester! What the hell is going on. Have the planets collided yet!
My car had to get a new transmission cause it was acting funny, My computer had to get a new hard drive, Now I can't even take my finals on line I have to find a testing center that is open late or on Sat. Anyone want to add anything else to my plate? Like I said "I GIVE UP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment