Saturday, October 9, 2010

Long two weeks!!!

I know its been awhile but it has been a long two weeks. First I started both the kids in swim lessons (thinking I had time! Yeah right) so on Mon, Wed, and Fri we leave the house at 7:00 in the morning and don't get home until about 7:15 at night on these days. Then on Tues, Thurs I have had training and CPR so I leave the house at 7:00 in the morning and don't get home until around 9 at night. I have my math final tonight (which I am not ready for) then we leave for Idaho to turn around and come home tomorrow. To top it off my house is a mess because I am not home to clean it and no one else does (at least that is how I feel lately) I keep thinking that if I leave it maybe someone will get the hint however then I am just mad and can't function because of the mess so not only am I miserable but then everyone else is. What can you do. Can't wait until the 16th when I get to have a break from life and just have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment