Sunday, October 17, 2010

Such a nice weekend!

It started out great. First I was off work early and Xia had Reis and Avery over to play with while Brenda went to a reunion. She loved it and I was able to get a lot of cleaning done so that when I left for Wendover my house would be clean and relaxing to come home to. Yeah! 
Then on Saturday Jake and I meet my friend Michelle and Candice in Wendover. Michelle and I have gone for the last 4 years in October to get away and I have loved this planned mini vacation. I never lose much just $20 is the most I am willing to lose. If I get down that then We play cards and games in the room and just have a good time. This year however was wonderful the whole trip after food and room cost Jake and I a whole $5.00 not bad for a weekend of play I don't think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment