Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pictures as promised.

The gang in Idaho on Thanksgiving. Yes we did the 2 1/2 hour drive up the morning of then stayed 2 hours to have dinner and chat then turn around and drive back. Jake had to work in the morning and I went shopping with my mom and sisters at 3 in the morning then went to work. I love that tradition that we started we never really get any wonderful deals but we just enjoy the time together without any kids or husbands, We also get to get to shop for each other in the mean time if we have each others names.

This was the sunset as we were leaving Shelly and we couldn't resist a picture the way you could see the stream of light rising between the trees in the mist was just breathtaking.


Hafey Thanksgiving the Sunday following the real Thanksgiving.






Now for my house at Christmas time. The first thing to come out is my Precious Moments Nativity. This was my first big Christmas presant form Jake 10 years ago. I fell in love with all the dolls the first time I saw them but they were so expensive. Jake saved up and bought my the whole set all and all totaling around $500. Needless to say it has been my favorite presant yet becasue it was the first Christmas that we were married and I hadn't planned on ever owning the set because of the price.


Next is the tree and stockings. Notice I don't theme my tree (its as crazy as me :))




The last is our "story a day until Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment