Saturday, December 18, 2010

School Pictures

I have been very luck in that I get school pictures at a huge discount and for the most part they are wonderful. Well this year we had the company Lifetouch come and do the school picture. I later found out that they are the same company that does the JcPenny portraits. Well like I said I got a huge discount and it was a good thing because I think that all the poses were fantastic.
Here they are.





I think that these ones of Xia make her look so grown up. How ever she is beautiful in all three of them. I love the color of her dress against her skin color.









Now we have Lei. Let me tell you getting him to cooperate was a challenge. I want you to notice the shoes. I it was enough to get him to wear the tie so I gave in with the shoes. However it does fit his personality with the shoes and it could have been worse they could of been ugly shoes and not his nice "Nike". He also has is famous ca-lick that no matter what you do it won't go down and cooperate.










No comments:

Post a Comment