Saturday, September 25, 2010

Circus

Jake and I took the kids to the circus on opening day Wed. Sept 22,2010. We have gone to the circus for the past four years and hope to continue this tradition because both of my kids and I enjoy going. I know that Jake doesn't care to go but he goes and dispite what he says he aways seems to have a good time.
I missed my favorite part of th circus because "Little Miss" had to go to the bathroom but in the following picture is the final scene in which you can see my favorite act. The clowns have always been my favorite act.

Leighton's favorite part is the motorcycles in the shpere and on the high wire.


Xia's favorite part of course is the animals namely the tigers and elephants.


This is a picture that I took during the pre-show in which you get to go on the floor and see all the costumes and meet some of the clowns.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! My fav is the motorcycles in the cage!!!

    ReplyDelete