Sunday, August 8, 2010

Drive In

So after the kids helped me declutter the house I told them I would take them to the drive in to see a movie. We cleaned out the car and popped popcorn just like my grandpa always did before going to the drive in when I was little and put it in the brown paper bag. FIlled a cooler with cold drinks and we were off.
We ended up seeing Dispicable Me and Charlie St. Cloud. I knew that the kids would love the first one it was the second one I wasn't to sure about becasue I had not heard anything about it other then Zac Effron was in it. When I heard that name it I still had to ask who that was then after being told it was the guy from High School Musical I was still lost.
Dispicable Me was soo cute and it had a really good meaning behind it. I will be buying this one when it comes out. After that it ended I took the kids to the bathroom (because they were both told I wasn't making a trip during the movie) After that was finished I asked the kids if they wanted to leave or watch the next movie. Xia said she was ready to go home because she was tired and Lei informed me he wanted to stay and watch the next show. I said okay but that I thought the next show was going to be boring.
I got some cute pictures of the kids. Leighton made it about twenty minutes into the show before he fell asleep and Xia lasted about five.

This always happens during the second show.

I stayed to finish the show and by the end I was crying. The story line was so touching. However they could have chosen better actors for the main roles but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment