Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a morning

So I woke up this morning to two very wound up kids. Leighton and Xia got up about an hour before me. The sweet thing was that they were quiet enough for me to sleep in however the down side was that Jake had just gone shopping the night before. He brough home ice cream cones and m&m ice cream sandwhiches, two dozen chocolate chip cookies (he had a sweet tooth). So in the short time that I got to sleep in Xia and Leighton had eatten 6 of the ice cream cones (three each) and about 7 of the chocolate chip cookies. Needless to say they were wired. Luckly they slowed down and helped to clean the house. For that I am thankful.

My kids called up Ema and Papa cause they wanted to sleep over and spend some time with them. Needless to say I was fine with it. Jake and I were going to go out to dinner but when I got home from dropping the kids off I found Jake alseep. I was fine with this becasue Jake has been working about 12 hours everyday lately. I hope that he is able to get the rest that he needs even though he will never cop to needing the sleep. Thanks Jake for all that you do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have blog! I love to keep up on you guys . . . 'cause you live to far away! :) My food blog is: www.eatyourveggiespeas.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want to be an author and help contribute! Especially since your adding veggies to your meals and no one knows it! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just noticed all my grammatical errors on my comment. Bypass those. Attribute them to my pregnancy . . . like I do with everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete