Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yes!

So after all of the troubles with my Health final on Friday I thought I was through. So after giving up and rescheduling the final for Monday the 9 at 8p.m. I get a hold of all three of my advisors and they tell me it is fine to reschedule the test but that it has to be 48 hours later. So here I am thinking that I have a couple more days to study so I didn't do any studing on my break like I was going to. Well to make a long story short as I am driving home from work last night I get a call from my assessment advisor saying that I after going though everything I am scheduled to take the final at 8 and is that still okay. I kept on thinking do I really have a choice. Well I took it and ended up getting a 97% on the thing. I guess its true when they say don't second guess yourself and you do better.
I am now finished with 6 of my 13 credit hours and I've only been at this for a month. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment