Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its been a busy couple of weeks!

The past two weeks have been very busy so I have fallen behind in the blogging. Not bad considering I'm working full time, going to school full time taking CCR&R classes and being a mom. Wow when I look at all that no wonder I'm going gray and feel like I have no time to get anything done.
Tomorrow is my first final for Health and in the mean time I have started my math. I now remember why I didn't go further then I had to. I HATE (I know that is a strong word but it is true) math. I still don't know why I need to use half of the algabra equations and how to graph. If I can make it through this it will be a miricle.
I have also been taking CCR&R classes to get my next level that just adds to everything else because on Tuesdays and Thursdays my day starts at 7:00 am and I don't get home until around 9:30. Needless to say my house is a mess, I'm tired and grumpy so to those of you I have been grumpy with I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. In nthe 10 years I have known you, I have never seen a grumpy Jenica. You always have a smile to share and that's what I adore about you!

    ReplyDelete