Friday, August 6, 2010

UGHHH!

Somedays I just want to give up. Tonight has been one of those nights.
It all started with my final for health which needless to say I didn't take. First they tell you to log in the day before which you cannot do because your login info is not set up unitl 10 minutes before the test. Then when you do the key stroke ID if you it back space to correct or type it wrong you get locked out. THen to top it off when you go to talk to the advisor for the test all of them are out of the office or not anwering there phone. So as of now I am locked out of my final and can't get a hold of anyone to fix the problem.
Then after all of this happens I take a quiz for math. (I have mentioned before that I hate math right) and in the past I can at least get a 75% on them not tonight I got a wapping 23%.
I am now locking myself in the bathroom to have a nice relaxing soak with no interuptions thanks Jake for taking the kids to the park so I can. Your the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment