Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun with Wilson!!!

Tonight we had Wilson over while my sister went to her Enrichmentnight. My kids just love to have any one under the age of three over. I think that it is too funny to watch Leighton he is so good with the little kids and they all seem to love him so much. The two boys went out back and started to play in the water on the trampoline and I was able to get some really cute pictures of the two of them.

It started out with just the trampoline and spriinklers then Leighton added the big beach ball which Wilson loved.

After Wilson got tired of the trampoline Leighton pulled out the slide. When Wilson saw this his eyes went huge and he just kept on saying "side, side". I got some really cute ones of Wilson and Lieghton on the slide.
I love this one of Wilson playing Peek-a-Boo with Leighton. This is taken from under the slide.


The slide eventually became a water slide that Wilson thought was so much fun. The kid loves water!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, those are so cute! Looks like he had so much fun! Thanks again for watching him.

    ReplyDelete